San Antonio Property Mangers Get International Education
San Antonio Property Managers welcomed Darren Hunter and Todd Breen to speak about the Top Ten Time & Stress Management Keys.
Todd Breen is a successful and experienced Property Manager from Florida who owns Home Sales & Property Management. He has become a speaker and instructor on helping make Property Managers more successful with their business.
Darren Hunter shares the same credentials as Todd, but came to us from Australia. He is a full-time Property Management Trainer and Speaker – helping Property Managers better themselves personally and their business.
Time & Stress Management – Darren Hunter
Here are some notes we want to share to help you become better at Time & Stress Management, no matter who you are or what you do!
- Stress levels are directly related to how “In-Control” you are with correct task management
- Top 3 Time Management Skills – 1) Make a Daily List – start day with a plan. 2) Prioritize List – number your tasks in order. Urgent & most important FIRST! 3) Focus – focus on one task until it is done before moving on to next. Focus gives accuracy & thoroughness.
- Have an appointment culture
- Have strict “Time Out” that your team must support
- Feeling overwhelmed – write everything down, break tasks down to manageable slices, and go to a place to remove distractions.
Great speakers or Authors to listen/read for time management help:
- Eat That Frog
- Time Power
- Time Management Made Simple
- Miracle of Self Discipline
- Using Time or Abusing Time
Virtually Incredible – Todd Breen
Todd showed us the benefits of using video to do property tours and move-in/move-out condition reports. Benefits of using video:
- Cuts showings in half – people can view a property online instead of spending physical time at the property – HUGE time management saver
- Documents the property condition – upload video to YouTube and share with clients to explain why funds are needed for repairs.
We took away some great points from this seminar. Any that stand out to you?